- Please continue to pray for more women and children to come into our Mother’s Home. Our one lady is due to have her baby in February. Please pray we can reach her heart with the gospel.
- Pray that our Refuge Center is constructed well and finished by the end of March.
- We have applied to an organization that helps missionaries with projects. Please pray they accept our $5,000 proposal to help us furnish our new Refuge Center.
- Please pray for Jane as she decides about traveling to Cambodia for some work and to encourage our ministry leaders including Sam, a Cambodian-American serving at the dormitory.
- Praise God that the one young lady in the dorm who did not know Jesus in her heart, just trusted Him this week! We hope to highlight her story next time! Please pray for her growth in spiritual life.
- Greg developed a blood clot because of his port. Thankfully he didn’t need the port removed but we need to give him blood thinner shots every day. Please pray the blood clot diminishes. Thank you!
HAVE YOU MADE THE SWITCHOVER?
Remember Nhu has stopped receiving credit card payments and automatic bank withdrawals for our ministry. Any leftover monies or checks they have will continue to be credited to Refuge for the Poor. If you have NOT started giving to RTP yet or are a new supporter, please see below.
Please choose from the following options to begin giving your donations to Refuge for the Poor:
Write a check to:
REFUGE FOR THE POOR
PO BOX 548
HATBORO, PA 19040
Please indicate on a separate piece of paper how the money is to be designated. (Sponsored student, general project fund, Greg and Jane, Janine, Sam, etc. or if giving to 2 or more categories, please specify, for example $25 to Greg and Jane and $25 to the general project fund) If you are a regular giver and have forgotten how it was originally designated, no need to remember! We will continue to apply the funds as we always have.
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Go to our website: www.refugeforthepoor.org and click “Donate” in the right hand corner. Fill out your credit or debit card information. Please use the designation box to indicate if you are giving to our general project fund, sponsored student (no name needed – we already know :), support for Janine McClaverty, support for Jane and Greg Drebes or support for Sam Sem.
Call your bank for bill-payer information or go to your online banking site and look for bill-payer information to schedule checks to be sent to Refuge for the Poor at the address above.
We will not be continuing ACH or automatic bank withdrawals. You may use a debit card on our website to have monthly money drawn from your bank account similar to an ACH payment.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Greg Drebes – 267-858-0589
Jane Drebes – 267-347-2571
Janine McLaverty – 215-355-3416
WE THANK OUR GREAT GOD FOR YOU!