- Please continue to pray for more women and children to come into our Mother’s Home. Pray for the one mom to come to know Jesus in her heart.
- Pray that our Refuge Center is constructed well and finished by the end of April. There have been some set-backs.
- We have applied to an organization that helps missionaries with projects. Please pray they accept our $5,000 proposal to help us furnish our new Refuge Center. They will make a decision about our project at the end of March. Please pray as we seek other resources for musical instruments, a school van, and Bibles/books.
- Pray for Srey Oun and all our students that they “will overflow more and more with love for others, and at the same time keep on growing in spiritual knowledge and insight” Philippians 1:9.
- We continue to give Greg injections every evening for his blood clot and will need to for 4 more months. Please pray the clot diminishes and for his strength to continue as he still has 7 chemo treatments remaining. He has a cold as I write, so please pray it doesn’t develop into anything worse.
Please choose from the following options to give a donation to Refuge for the Poor:
Write a check to:
REFUGE FOR THE POOR
PO BOX 548
HATBORO, PA 19040
Please indicate on a separate piece of paper how the money is to be designated. (Sponsored student, general project fund, Greg and Jane, Janine, Sam, etc. or if giving to 2 or more categories, please specify, for example $25 to Greg and Jane and $25 to the general project fund)
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Go to our website: www.refugeforthepoor.org and click “Donate” in the right hand corner. Fill out your credit or debit card information. Please use the designation box to indicate if you are giving to our general project fund, sponsored student (no name needed – we already know :), support for Janine McClaverty, support for Jane and Greg Drebes or support for Sam Sem.
Call your bank for bill-payer information or go to your online banking site and look for bill-payer information to schedule checks to be sent to Refuge for the Poor at the address above.
We do not have ACH or automatic bank withdrawals. You may use a debit card on our website to have monthly money drawn from your bank account similar to an ACH or automatic bank withdrawals.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Greg Drebes – 267-858-0589
Jane Drebes – 267-347-2571
Janine McLaverty – 215-355-3416
WE THANK OUR GREAT GOD FOR YOU!